Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Young Living Premium Starter Kit YL PSK



The Premium Starter Kit (PSK) is the BEST way to get started and most economical when you want a lot of different oils! It is priced at $160. Buying the PSK gives you access to purchase any YL product at 24% off. You can see below the breakdown of each individual item and that the PSK is the least expensive way to try it all. It includes a dewdrop diffuser ($63.75), which uses ultrasonic technology to disperse millions of tiny essential oil particles into the air and is a humidifier at the same time. Too many combos to name for the diffuser when you get the PSK! StressAway & Peppermint are the best!!!! YL diffusers are made of medical grade plastic, not the cheap stuff and have a one-year guarantee!

The PSK also includes some literature about Young Living, a Resource Guide, info about Seed-to-Seal, sample packets of a few essential oils to share with friends, samples of Ningxia Red, 10 - 2mL vials, and the 11 oils I just talked about. Each bottle contains 5 mL (about 85 drops) of pure therapeutic oil and can last for months if you aren’t giving them all away because you love them so much!!

Copaiba ($43)              Lavender ($23.50)    Peppermint ($21.50)  
Digize ($32.75)            Lemon ($11.25)       Purification ($18.75)  
Frankincense ($73.50) Panaway ($35.25)    RC ($10.25)
Stress Away ($29.75)  Thieves ($33.75)

If you were to purchase each item individually from the starter kit, you would spend over $400 before shipping or taxes! (The prices listed are my wholesale prices.)

Every month I offer various incentives for grabbing a PSK with me. This month (DECEMBER 2015 only) I have been offering $25 cash back through PayPal or a $25 Amazon gift card. I only got a $10 gift card to Starbucks when I enrolled, and I don’t even go to Starbucks. To get $25 cash back is a BIG deal!! I’m so jealous! January’s promo from will be a $15 gift card to Amazon to help you purchase carrier oil or glass containers to make your own mixtures. Don’t want to buy the PSK but want to try YLEO? Just let me know what you want and I’ll let you use my discount! When you use my discount, it helps me get free oils, so I don’t mind adding your order to mine, just pay for your own shipping (around $6 depending on the size). Email me so we can get connected! Send me a message on FB or Instagram!

When you purchase the PSK, it’s like you are purchasing into a wholesale membership club. YL will ask you for your SSN and you will be asked if you want to enroll in Essential Rewards (ER). Just skip the ER part you can always add it later. It’s an autoship feature that lets you customize your oil order EACH month and earn points towards free oils and requires you to purchase 50PV (personal volume) EVERY month. It can be cancelled at anytime.

The only requirement after purchasing the PSK is that you have to purchase 50PV (personal volume) once a year in order to maintain the 24% discount and wholesale pricing. That's what my mom, granny and sister-in-law are doing - just the one-time purchase of the PSK. No pressure from me or anyone to ever purchase again if you don't wanna!

Another great feature of grabbing your PSK with me is that I am a Lemon Dropper and Happy Oiler. These are amazing teams with lots of helpful resources. You will never be alone in this oily journey!! When your PSK comes in, it’s very overwhelming and you may feel completely lost. I’m here as well as the rest of our team to help you find your way through it all and help you remember why you bought your PSK in the first place.

Because YL an MLM (multi-level marketing) company, there is a business side to it if you want there to be. Totally up to you. Never any pressure to do the business side at all. You come to me if you decide you want to sell a kit or set up a vendor event. I am here for you if needed.

Ready to dive in?? Click here! Still want more info or have questions? Email me!!

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment