Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Why I Chose Young Living


After doing a LOT of research on oils of all different brands, I made the confident decision to go with Young Living. This is hands-down one of those cases where you get what you pay for. Yes, you can buy a cheaper bottle of oil elsewhere! However, you have no idea where those products came from or how they were made.

Young Living is the only company out there that has what is called the “Seed to Seal” promise, or anything like it. It means that Young Living controls every single aspect of their production line. They own their own farms. They plant their own seeds. They cultivate their own crops. They use essential oils on their plants. They oversee everything, literally, from planting the seed to sealing the bottle. They can say with a 100% guarantee that they know what is inside each and every bottle, and that they are pure beyond a shadow of a doubt.

In our house, we have been working on living as chemical and additive free as possible. This is why I chose Young Living. The skin is the largest organ in the body, and if I’m going to be consistently using (applying, ingesting and breathing) these products on myself and my loved ones, I want to know exactly what I’m getting. YL gives me that peace of mind.

I also found this blog post to be very helpful as well from The Essential Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment