Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine Pintrest Party

Had my first official Pintrest Craft Party this past MLK holiday with 3 of my teacher friends - Kathie, Liz & Lacey. I'd say it was a success! My apologies to Kathie for getting burned by my mega hot glue gun more than once! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wreath though!


However, I couldn't have my party until I organized my craft room. I had tons of ribbon piled in a basket. I saw some cool ideas on Pintrest but came up with a free version instead! Extra pant hanger and 17 gauge wire I had laying around.



My 2nd project using my eCraft cutter from Craftwell. I have wasted a lot of paper learning how to use it, but I think I finally figured it out!

I really wanted a kissing ball in the kitchen and made this one out of a 5" Styrofoam ball, 36 carnations with about 2" of stem left on them, silver ribbon, hot glue with 3 push pins to hold ribbon in place, and fishing string to tie to pull-chain on ceiling fan.


I took all of my black, white and pink ribbons (plus a few more) to make this adorable wreath! Thanks, She's {Kinda} Crafty, for the idea!

1 comment: