Friday, November 11, 2011

Addicted to Pintrest


 Pintrest is my new addiction. I can't get enough. I can't even go to bed at night (unless I'm super exhausted) without browsing to see what's been posted for the day for fear of missing something super amazing!

After creating a Christmas board and posting lots of Christmas crafts, I was inspired (along with my bestie Kathie) to have a PINTREST PARTY to help each other create a wreath for our homes. We went shopping at the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. I spent about $17 to make the fantabulous wreath you see below for my front door! I love it! The only things I didn't have to buy for this project were the 3 green ornaments.

SUPPLIES:

already had: glue gun and 3 green ornaments

Hobby.Lobby
1 - $6 wreath (used 40% off coupon)
2 sets - large pearls on wire
1 - roll of floral wire
1 - large green glitter circles on a stick from Christmas floral section

Wal.Mart
2 - green and white candy cane ornaments
1 set - 2 red and white wrapped candy ornaments

Dollar.Tree
3 - sets of 4 red and silver mixed mini ornaments on sticks
1 - silver, wood and pine cone thingy cut in half
2 - types of ribbon with wire
1 - glittery bow
1 bunch - white poinsettias
This was the original layout and realized that the bow was WAY too small for all the cuteness on the other side!


My Awesome Christmas Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment