Friday, June 24, 2011

10 months

I laugh at the fact that I thought Khloe's 9 month milestone picture was difficult. Well 10 months was even more difficult! I probably should not have waited until 30 minutes before nap time to do them - my bad!
 

 Khloe is not walking yet but she's starting to let go of things to stand on her own. She's not very successful. I think she stands for about 1 second before sitting down because she gets scared. Her crawling abilities are amazing! She's super fast!!

Khloe's new loves - being nosy-rosy inside the refrigerator (she's fast and usually inside it before we can close the door), trying to climb on top of the dishwasher lid when it's down (she's been successful twice), and playing peek-a-boo with us, instead of the other way around. She will bend down in front of the couch, and we say, "Were's Khloe?" She pops up and laughs and does it one hundred more times :-) j/k

video

I'm thinking of doing a hot pink and lime girl monkey theme party for her 1st birthday. I've seen cute stuff in kid party magazines. I'm hoping Card and Party Factory will have something I can work with! Ordering that stuff online is sooooo expensive but oh so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment