Friday, September 10, 2010

Khloe update

Sorry I've been MIA!! Being a mommy takes up so much time. I'm lucky to shower every other day :-) We've gotten so much help from our moms who take turns coming to stay with us. Thank you!!!


My SIL and other family members are throwing me a diaper and formula shower - yay! Seriously - I do not need any onesies!!! I need diapers!!! My besties from RJH (the school I used to teach at) are giving me a shower too. I can't wait for them to meet Khloe. Seriously, y'all - no onesies allowed!!

For those of you who don't know, my college degree is in photography. I waited until Khloe was 2 weeks old to give her the experience of a photo shoot :-) She would NOT go to sleep until late afternoon, and I started taking pics around 11:30am! 

9 comments:

  1. The second picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just perfect and beautifuL! where abouts in TX are you we are in austin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Believing - We are in the Belton/Temple area - only about an hour/hour and a half away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she's so beautiful!! i'm glad things are going so well for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's absolutely beautiful! Many congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete