Sorry to my avid readers who having been patiently waiting to hear about Khloe. Sadly, there is not much to report. K's due date (Thur, Aug 11th) came and went and still no Khloe. K goes to the hospital Tue night (Aug 16th) and gets induced at 4am Wed. We don't plan on being at the hospital till later and closer to delivery. It could be HOURS! till she is ready to push - at least with my experiences with my SIL and BFF that's how it was. I started in-services with my new teaching job. I have so much still to learn about it. I don't have anything typed up for the new year b/c I had to wait till I met with the other art teachers. We are supposed to be teaching the same thing at about the same time. I didn't know their sequence of events etc. I'm finally up to speed with what needs to be done for school and will be working non-stop to be prepared.
Since Khloe will be arriving Wed or Thur, K will be released Fri or Sat, and she wants a week worth of nursery visits. I have no idea when placement will be b/c K also has to move back home and get her stuff packed for college. She moves into her dorm the following Thur (Aug 25th). Everything is up in the air. I hate when things are up in the air. I need concrete answers!! :-) I just hate not being in control of the situation which I'm sure many of you can relate to. Hopefully, I'll have some pics to post by next Fri or Sat - if I'm not too busy! ;-)
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers as our adoption journey winds down.