Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm a Mommy!


I'm a mommy, and B is a daddy. We have the most beautiful and precious baby girl. Khloe is everything I hoped she would be. Yesterday placement ceremony had tears of joy and tears of sadness. It was an overwhelming and surreal experience for all.

Baby is doing great sleeping, eating, burping and going through a lotta poopy diapers!!!
 My niece was so cute with Khloe and definitely stole the spotlight :-)

Our immediate family and two close friends came to share our special moment. K had a huge support group at the ceremony as well. It was all very sweet.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! Yay! We cant wait to make a road-trip and come meet Baby K!! She is so perfect and makes your family complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!! So happy that all went well and Khloe & K are doing well. I know you guys are so happy to have her and will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mom!!! She's perfect! I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! A mommy at last... :'o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!! She is so beautiful. I'm so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete