Monday, July 12, 2010

Nursery Update!

So I decided to get a little crafty these last few days :-) I see wooden letters all the time on Etsy, but I knew I could make them myself for WAY less! Here's how they turned out!

Since I did the letters chocolate brown and a lime color, I decided to change the bedding. I decided I no longer liked the original bedding I picked out. I used a gift card from family friend Carol R. to buy the new set I wanted! It came with really cute lime sheets with white polka dots. I also bought a choc brown sheet as well. Now I just have to find the matching dust ruffle! I have one other nearby store to check before I ask MIL to check in the Denton for it!! :-)


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! She's going to love it. What a great place for a baby to grow up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall letters...you did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the letters! I love everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! Love it! And the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes. The letters are so cute. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I love it! Thanks for your encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

    ReplyDelete