Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Impressed

I rarely write about my classroom or my students, but my 7th period 6th grade art students deserve a little shout out...

I was running late to 7th period (21 - 6th graders). I just knew they were going to be running around the room and going hog wild b/c I was late. I WAS SO WRONG!!! They were sitting quietly. They had their work on their desks ready to go. I was SOOOO impressed! I couldn't believe it. Not much shocks me these days, and I was SHOCKED! I told them how proud I was of them and what a great class they were. I feel like a proud mamma!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't those moments just make it all worth it?! It's like you know they love you and want you to be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete