Sunday, January 3, 2010

What the New Year may bring...

I am keeping my fingers crossed so tightly in hopes that God will answer my prayer to bring us a baby this year. It has to be this year. It just has to be! Everything is done on our end. We are waiting for our caseworker to show our profile book to prospective birth parents. Since we were just added to the waiting pool, I don't know if our book will be shown right away. The agency has so many waiting families right now (80-100).



I did some sketching last night for my next two baby room paintings. I like what I finally came up with. I'm pretty sure I'm giving the monkey a green background to represent the jungle, and the elephant is getting a red background with yellow stripes to represent a circus tent.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers that this year will be our year...

No comments:

Post a Comment