Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review Time

I am not very happy with our case worker for failing to make her once a month "check in" call to us. Instead of dwelling on that, I decided to start writing product, movie, recipe, and whatever-else-I-come-up-with reviews.

Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara (yellow tube)
I love, love, love this mascara. I have NEVER loved a mascara this much. It doen't flake. It doesn't come off until you wash it off. It comes in waterproof, but I just wear the regular. It doesn't make my lashes clump together. Did I say that I love, love, love this mascara?? ***** stars

Julie and Julia
Watched with movie with my mommy last weekend. We liked it. It was not the best movie I've ever seen, and I will probably not buy it on DVD. However, it was pretty funny and would be a great movie to watch with a group of girls. *** stars


Upcoming "Review Time" - Cookie Dough Hummus recipe and Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths