Thursday, December 10, 2009

Profile books sent to agency

I finally got one of those Priority boxes with a flat rate for the profile books. Last week when our caseworker called to see how things were going, I told her I would be mailing the profile books soon. Her response was, "Oh, there's no rush." No rush?? Really?? Absolutely there's a rush!! I was completely irritated by her response. How rude!

Christmas break is almost here. I'm looking forward to the break, but I'm also going to miss my students. My one problem child was removed, and now that class is a totally different class. It's quiet pleasant and wonderful to not have all the drama anymore. I love teaching again! Crazy how one student can turn a person into a such a meanie.\

I also have a link now on the Dizzy Winding Road blog to subscribe to my posts via email :-) I would hate for you to miss a single post!! ;-)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, y'all!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment