Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Orientation is almost here!

I've been patiently waiting for over a month now to attend our adoption orientation. Just one more week, and it will be here! We've been tossing some baby names around. I'm not ready to say just yet. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I've been looking into baby room decor. Since I will want to decorate before we know if we are getting a girl or boy (and a birthmom can change her mind at any point before giving birth and up to 48 hrs after giving birth), I've narrowed the room decor down to jungle/animals or colorful unisex prints. I created a Tumblr blog to house all the baby pics of things I (we) like until we decide. Check it out when you get a chance. I haven't looked at much furniture-can't decide on white or light wood. Any thoughts??

4 comments:

  1. well i vote for white! so classic and it goes with everything...p.s. i was at babies r us yesterday and there is some ridiculously cute gender-neutral stuff there! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white furniture better myself. And I just love the jungle/animal rooms! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is light brown because the dresser,etc. won't be so babyish when little Bernstein is a toddler/little kid.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! The time out stool will come in handy! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete