Monday, August 31, 2009

Brief update and a moment to vent

We have not submitted our application yet, but it's mostly done. I hope to have it mailed by the end of the week. That's the goal anyway! After that, we have to go back to the agency for an interview. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Just have to get out my frustrations really quick...

I'm SOOO sick of everybody giving me their two cents about where their friend's cousin adopted his/her baby and why we should look into it. I don't care!!! I tell people up-front that we are going with the agency my husband was adopted from, and yet they still ask if we have looked into their friend's cousin's agency. Hello??? WE ARE GOING WITH THE AGENCY FROM WHICH MY HUSBAND WAS ADOPTED!! I thought this was a no brainer, but I guess I was wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Some people just don't get it. It's sad...but true.

    Hang in there and deep breaths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed. :o)

    I think we all go through the same thing. Think it could be worse. Like what happened to me - after deciding to adopt, after choosing an agency, after submitting the application, after the home study, after aaaaall we have to go through, there was always someone who suggested to talk to her co-worker's cousin's best friend's neighbor, who tried some treatment or another an finally got pregnant. Relax... Take 500 mg of Idontcare and enjoy the ride. ;o)

    Good luck!

    - Maru

    ReplyDelete