Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cheer Camp and Baseball Playoffs


Since we don't have children of our own, Brandt and I coach youth teams in our favorite sports. I am the 7th grade cheer coach at my school, and Brandt coaches baseball team of 13-14 year-olds. We haven't seen each other in almost a week! My cheer camp and his baseball playoffs fell on the same days. My camp was in the mornings and afternoons while his playoffs were in the late evening. Cheer camp was a great success. The girls learned so many new cheers, sidelines, and dances. The parents were very impressed. Brandt's team got 4th in the playoffs! Back to reality sitting and waiting for orientation August 14th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi...I'm Kristen. Nice to "meet" you. I too am glad you found my blog! It is REALLY nice to read what others are going through on the adoption rollercoaster. I've made sure to add your blog to mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete