Thursday, July 2, 2009

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

I just got the most amazing news from our #1 choice in adoption agencies!! They accepted our preliminary application!!! This means WE ARE IN!!!! There is a very small chance that it could be rejected but only if they find out we lied on the prelim app (which we didn't). I was crying when I got off the phone, and my hope and dream of being a mom was restored. Brandt was like, "What's wrong?" I told him our great news, and we hugged for a long time. It really was one of the happiest moments of my life. I'd say it was equivalent to getting a + on a pregnancy test!! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited and giddy and just relieved.

Thank you so much to all of you who have been praying for us!! It helped!

Next step: Orientation - Friday, August 14th (That seems so far away!!)

I'm sitting on cloud nine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment